Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Just chillin' in the winter sunshine

This layout was on the Bo Bunny blog on Monday. The DT were asked to scrap about the weather and we each chose to showcase our local weather in such different ways.

I used Bo Bunny's Key Lime collection to scrap my layout, because whilst it is winter and I do feel the cold, many of you would {love} our typical winter temperatures! We are blessed with beautiful winter sunshine.




I hope you've stopped by the Bo Bunny blog. You don't want to miss the fabulous layouts!

Thanks for visiting.
Have a great day!
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Sam this is such a bright and cheery layout for a winter day! Love the design and fun photo!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate your thoughts and comments.