Thursday, February 3, 2011

A new Layout and a thank you......

Firstly, a BIG thank you to everyone who visited my blog during last week's Bo Bunny blog hop! I so appreciate all your sweet comments and I do hope that many of you will pop in every now and again to see what I'm up to! :0)

The Bo Bunny DT were challenged to choose a project from a past Bo Bunny blog post and scraplift it! I just could not resist this layout of Shanna Vineyard's. I just love everything about it!
I used Midnight Frost for my LO titled " A taste of winter"



Supplies used: Midnight Frost Moonlight, Midnight Frost Stripe, Midnight Frost Cut outs, Midnight Frost 12x12 Chipboard, Midnight Frost Clear Stamps, Midnight Frost Dimensional stickers, Midnight Frost Layered chipboard stickers, Double Dot - Dark Denim Dot, Frost petals, Assorted Bo Bunny bling
Additional supplies: stardust stickles, white pen and extra snowflake embellies

A bit of detail, up close....


Don't forget to visit the Bo Bunny blog today to see if you're one of the blog hop winners!
Oh yes, and you may also want to hop over to Shanna's blog for some "Valentine" inspiration....
Have a super day
Hugs
Sam
xxxx
























1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate your thoughts and comments.