Thursday, April 7, 2011

Where does the time go?

Gosh, time really flies when you're having fun! This last few weeks have been crazy!! It is now school holidays (a whole week....but that is better than nothing) and so after spending the last 5 days cleaning my scrap space.......I thought it was high time I got creative! In my daily browse on the net I found this awesome blog " The Scrap Farm"belonging to the very talented Melinda Spinks. You must definitely go and have a look.... lots of loveliness to inspire the creative juices!! oh, and I nearly forgot she has a giveaway this month too.... Go look here That's it for now. I'll be back later with a few projects! Have a great day! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate your thoughts and comments.