Friday, July 15, 2011

Layout Challenge Friday at Bo Bunny

This is the sketch, designed by Irene Tan, the DT got to play with this week.



This is my interpretation of the sketch using bo Bunny's Zoology collection! This collection is just awesome for us South African scrappers. After all we do have "The BIG Five" in our backyard so to speak! Except that does not include tigers! So I had to make a plan and when I saw these 'tiger feet' at Woolies, I just couldn't resist!
Now, I know many of us choose outfits and plan colours specifically for a layout we have in mind, but this I think may just be a first, buying a toy for a scrapping opportunity!!


Thanks for stopping by, I have some cards to share tomorrow!
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate your thoughts and comments.