Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bits and Pieces

Thought I'd share what I will be up to over the next couple of weeks!

Firstly, this weekend there is a virtual crop over at My Scrapbook Nook, now if you've never come across this kit club/message board, then you are in a for a real treat!! The ladies there are just great fun to chat and share ideas with. Oh, and they're very encouraging and supportive!



Then starting Sunday 21 August, I'll be taking this online class


Thank you to all of you that stopped by to visit my blog from my Bo Bunny feature! I really appreciate your kind comments. I will draw the lucky winner of my giveaway on Friday :)

Take care
Hugs


1 comment:

  1. See you there, although not sure how much I will get done...will try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate your thoughts and comments.