Sunday, November 20, 2011

Recipe Challenge over at Bo Bunny

I had the privelege of creating a challenge for our Bo Bunny DT this month. This is the recipe we had to follow.....


Use this quote for inspiration:
If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.
-- Winnie the Pooh
Create a layout using the following:
1 double dot cardstock
2 Photos ( one must be 5x7)
3 patterned papers
3 trinkets/ buttons
4 flowers
5 ribbons
jewels

Here is my layout: Always With You



Some of the details and the journaling...


To see more layouts please go HERE.
Thanks for Stopping by :)


Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate your thoughts and comments.