Monday, October 1, 2012

New month, new post

I can hardly believe that today is the 1st of October??? 
Where does time go???  
Since my last post, I have been busy, busy, busy........ I've created some new layouts, attended the SA Scrap Convention in Johannesburg(met some wonderful people), put together a Grandparents Day production at school, work, work and work, and then there is all the great time I've spent with my family!

My niece and nephew bring much sunshine, love and laughter to our lives!
This layout "showcases" my beautiful little Rikki and Bo Bunny's Apple Cider collection. 
The perfect combination (IMHO)
oh yes, and as it is October- Bo Bunny is doing their bit for Breast Cancer Awareness month
and they are giving away one of these GORGEOUS pink purses each Monday in October

Now, I know you want one....... I do!!!
For all the details on what to do just hop over HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed day :)
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous. Your photos are adorable and I love every little detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate your thoughts and comments.