Saturday, May 25, 2013

Bo Bunny joins Page Maps in their Anniversary Celebrations


Happy 7th Anniversary, PageMaps! 

Bo Bunny is joining PageMaps in their anniversary celebrations! You can find out all about it here.
The Bo Bunny team were challenged to join the Shape it up Card challenge with Marla Kress, using the sketch as a starting point.
Bo Bunny has sweetened the challenge by adding a fabulous prize. The winners choice of their brand new "Key Lime" collection. You can join the challenge HERE
Here is the sketch:


This is what I chose to do( I so enjoyed being invited to create a card... that I stuck to the sketch pretty closely)
 and here is a taste of the collection you could win:

Hope you'll give it a try!!!

PS: Keep your eye on the Bo Bunny Blog ( They have a secret to reveal soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate your thoughts and comments.