Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Playing with SRM stickers and Bo Bunny....

Ruddick has a Craft Market/Fun Day at his school on Saturday so Dad and I are sharing a table. Dad has been turning all kinds of wonderful items (from tops , whistles and pepper grinders to bowls and platters) and I've been making cards.

So what do you think....
This first card is made with SRM Stickers by the Dozen #62001 Birthday and Bo Bunny Double dot cardstock
 Here I've used Bo Bunny's On the Go collection and an SRM sticker sheet I've been hoarding for the longest time!! Do you ever do this??? not want to use something because you {love} it SO much that you'll be sad when it's finished! Silly really.... but there you go!
 and lastly for today, this card also uses the same SRM sticker sheet as before- SRM say it with stickers #20041 Father's Day and Bo Bunny's Camp-a-lot collection.
Well, that is all for today.
Please check back tomorrow as I have a few more Father's Day cards to share!!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate your thoughts and comments.